- Beautiful is better than ugly.
- Explicit is better than implicit.
- Simple is better than complex.
- Complex is better than complicated.
- Flat is better than nested.
- Sparse is better than dense.
- Readability counts.
- Special cases aren't special enough to break the rules.
- Although practicality beats purity.
- Errors should never pass silently.
- Unless explicitly silenced.
- In the face of ambiguity, refuse the temptation to guess.
- There should be one-- and preferably only one --obvious way to do it.
- Although that way may not be obvious at first unless you're Dutch.
- Now is better than never.
- Although never is often better than *right* now.
- If the implementation is hard to explain, it's a bad idea.
- If the implementation is easy to explain, it may be a good idea.
- Namespaces are one honking great idea -- let's do more of those!
is_palindrome = lambda x: ''.join([x[i] for i in range(len(x)-1,-1, -1)]) == x
- Stay curious
- Don’t accept things as they are, or assume they’re that way for a good reason
- Become good at something. And then use it to make a difference.
- Ask yourself what you could do to make the biggest difference in the world. And then challenge your answers.
- Stay alive