how do not agree more?
- Small is beautiful.
- Make each program do one thing well.
- Build a prototype as soon as possible.
- Choose portability over efficiency.
- Store data in flat text files.
- Use software leverage to your advantage.
- Use shell scripts to increase leverage and portability.
- Avoid captive user interfaces.
- Make every program a filter.
Programmer or stuntman?
Very nice talk.
#python tip:To generate pyc and pyo files for the py files in a directory, run: python -m compileall *pyandpython -Om compileall *py— raymondh (@raymondh) January 21, 2013
thanks Fabio for the hint +1
For python coders using vi::set tabstop=4:set shiftwidth=4:set expandtab— Fabio Pani (@fabiux) December 28, 2012